This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] single-stepping over unconditional branches with zero offset
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:49:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] single-stepping over unconditional branches with zero offset
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761su90e5 dot fsf at oracle dot com>
>>>>> "Jose" == Jose E Marchesi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jose> 2013-10-18 Jose E. Marchesi <email@example.com>
Jose> * sparc-tdep.c (sparc_analyze_control_transfer): Assertion
Jose> removed to allow analyzing unconditional branch instructions
Jose> with PC-relative offsets of zero.
Not really my area, but this one seems ok to me.
Please put it in.
You should ping your other patches.