This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [DOC] shell startup files, clarifications and fixes.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:29:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [DOC] shell startup files, clarifications and fixes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382532024-28890-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <mvmhac85clk dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <5267E1ED dot 7070205 at redhat dot com> <526A51CD dot 8090802 at redhat dot com> <52792EEE dot 7060902 at redhat dot com> <83siva7mo6 dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On 11/05/2013 06:01 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:46:22 +0000
>> From: Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> CC: email@example.com
>> Hi Eli,
>> I notice I had forgotten to CC you on this patch, and since
>> it's buried in another thread, it most likely fell through
>> the cracks.
>> Do you think it's OK?
> It's OK. (I did see it, and even reviewed the previous version of it,
> I just failed to respond when you posted an update.)
Thanks, pushed now.