This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH] [PR gdb/15224] Enable "set history save on" by default
- From: Muhammad Bilal <mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Muhammad Bilal <mbilal at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:28:12 +0500
- Subject: [PATCH] [PR gdb/15224] Enable "set history save on" by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch enable the 'set history save on' by default.
This patch is independent of 'Change the default set history filename to ~/.gdb_history'.
so I think we should go forward.
2013-11-06 Muhammad Bilal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* top.c (init_main): 'set history save on' by default.
gdb/top.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/gdb/top.c b/gdb/top.c
index 7d928e1..d7409d9 100644
@@ -1708,7 +1708,7 @@ init_main (void)
/* Set the important stuff up for command editing. */
command_editing_p = 1;
history_expansion_p = 0;
- write_history_p = 0;
+ write_history_p = 1;
/* Setup important stuff for command line editing. */
rl_completion_word_break_hook = gdb_completion_word_break_characters;