This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 04/10] Don't stress 'remote' in "Data Caching" in doc
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:06:38 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 04/10] Don't stress 'remote' in "Data Caching" in doc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383458049-20893-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1383458049-20893-5-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <83k3gpa0hf dot fsf at gnu dot org>
On 11/04/2013 12:55 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Thanks. But may I ask in the future not to split the patches to
documentation that are related to the same series? When you split
them, it makes the review harder, as I see the documentation changes
piecemeal, rather than together.
What I want is to keep doc in sync with the code in every change/patch.
I'll put all doc stuff in a single patch from now on. Sorry for the