This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [DOC] shell startup files, clarifications and fixes.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 20:01:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [DOC] shell startup files, clarifications and fixes.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1382532024-28890-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <mvmhac85clk dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <5267E1ED dot 7070205 at redhat dot com> <526A51CD dot 8090802 at redhat dot com> <52792EEE dot 7060902 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:46:22 +0000
> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Hi Eli,
> I notice I had forgotten to CC you on this patch, and since
> it's buried in another thread, it most likely fell through
> the cracks.
> Do you think it's OK?
It's OK. (I did see it, and even reviewed the previous version of it,
I just failed to respond when you posted an update.)