Re: sharing_stack

> I'm doing make check now, one core is spinning on "dwarf" branch and has
> been like that for about four hours now.  It's stuck on "dwarfcmp
> dwarfcmp dwarfcmp".

I think this is the status quo with the caching disabled, though we have
never figured out why.  It's conceivable it's just taking that long,
though it seems more likely it's gotten into an infinite iteration.
With some tracing/logging analysis we could see whether it appears to be
repeating the same work.  Figuring out why that's happening is a good
next focus for you, I think.

> All in all, I'm inclined to vouch for that fix.

Ok, then let's turn its use on.  If things go really strange while
debugging other stuff, then it will be worthwhile to try turning it off
again and see if that makes things less strange.

Thanks,
Roland