Improvements to the output of readelf -wline

Hi there,

I'd like to make -wline output more regular and useful.  Currently lines
describing opcodes are formatted inconsistently either with or without
initial space.  That's probably an aesthetic nit, I don't think that
there is a pattern to it.

Second, more important change is that I'd like to prefix opcode lines
with their offset.  This should aid debugging and reviewing dwarflint
citations.

Both changes are on the branch pmachata/readelf.

PM