Re: dwarf_cfi_addrframe regression in elfutils 0.145 and 0.146

The only thing to touch thte related code since 0.144 was commit ee29a31.
That fixed a bug that most likely prevented most of the CFI code from being
used in this case.  (That bug caused a false-positive error detection and
bail out before trying to use the CFI.)  So I'd guess that reverting this
change does avoid the failure you're seeing now, but only because it masks
a bug that never got exercised before.  That's just a guess.

I'm updating my 32-bit install now and assuming I can then reproduce it,
I'll look into this ASAP.

Thanks,
Roland