elflint test on aarch64 [Was: Regarding systemtap support for AArch64]

William Cohen <wcohen@redhat.com> writes:

> As a sanity check I ran a "make -s check" on the locally built aarch64
> elfutils to see if there were any issues with it.
>
> FAIL: run-elflint-self.sh

elflint needs to know that EM_AARCH64 is a valid value for e_machine
field of ELF header.  With that in, it still fails, becasue
_GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ points to .got instead of .got.plt.  That was
fixed by the following commit to binutils:

  http://cygwin.com/ml/binutils/2013-07/msg00013.html

I'll see about updating that to a more recent version in Fedora images.

There is one more failure, run-native-test.sh, I'll fix that next.

Thanks,
PM