Re: Various SIGFPEs on sh_entsize == 0

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 06:21 -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Have you checked the robustify branch?

I assume the usage of the result of gelf_fsize for sh_entsize instead of
shdr->sh_entsize directly helps guard against some of the same issues.
But it doesn't seem to be used consistently on the branch, so Petr's
patch still makes sense to me. Maybe combined with the robustify branch
approach. There were a couple more interesting fixes on that branch.
What is preventing them to be merged with master? Need a more close
review? Are these used by default on fedora?

Thanks,

Mark