Re: Preparing for elfutils 0.165

On Mon, 2016-01-04 at 22:19 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Happy 2016! It has been 3 months since the last release, so time for
> a new one! I believe I reviewed all pending patches, but if I missed
> something please ping me. I have a few pending patches myself, mainly
> the ELF section compression support, that I like to push this week.
> So lets make sure everything is pushed to master this week and do a
> 0.165 release early next week.

I tested on Fedora rawhide and RHEL6/7 i686, ppc, ppc64, ppc64le, s390,
s390x, x86_64, arm, aarch64 and Debian 7 (sorry I don't have something
newer) i686 and amd64. I found a few small issues which are now fixed on
master. Things look good. All arches show zero FAIL. I also updated the
version in configure.ac and added new NEWS entries. So I intent to tag
current trunk on Monday morning and do the 0.165 release then. Unless
someone finds a showstopper this weekend.

Cheers,

Mark