_ELFUTILS_PREREQ dependency

As Roland and I discussed on IRC, it would be nice if using
_ELFUTILS_PREREQ invoked some symbol versioning too, so that compiling a
package against newer elfutils would pull up the rpm dependencies with it.

For example, I'd like to write compatibility code around commit de69d52
for whether attr_integrate is handled -- if the compile-time check
decides that elfutils is new enough, then rpm needs to make sure that
the user gets the update too.

I don't know the magic to make that happen, but Roland wanted me to send
a reminder to the list. :)

Thanks!

Josh