Two small readelf.c fixes

Hi,

While doing release testing for 0.155 I found two small issues in
readelf.c. The first is triggered by the new readelf-self testcase
on ARM. register_info is called by print_cfa_program with loc being
NULL, but didn't check for that possibility. The second is a compile
error on s390 because we were using %z to print the offset in
print_debug_macro_section which isn't correct, but only shows on s390
because size_t is unsigned long (not int) there.
The attached patches fix these issues.

I'll write a more direct testcase for the first issue after the
release because the underlying issue really is an unknown DWARF
register number on the architecture.

Cheers,

Mark