Re: Segfault when reading a debug-only file.

Ulrich Drepper wrote:
  > Then fix file.  It is wrong.

I'd rather adhere to standard and proper, correct, practices, and fix the problem where it
exists: in eu-readelf.  I am grateful that there are other good programmers, such as
Roland McGrath, out there, who also believe in proper software development practices.

Real experts like Roland are, truly, rare.

--
;