Some DWARF5 work

Hi,

You might have seen that there is a draft of DWARF5 out now.
Summary of changes: http://dwarfstd.org/Dwarf5Std.php
DWARF5 public review pdf: http://dwarfstd.org/doc/DWARF5_Public_Review.pdf

Feedback needs to be given by end of next month. So I started looking
at it and pushed some patches to the mjw/DWARF5 branch. I don't have
a real plan yet. But I like to implement various things before end of
November to see whether the proposals make sense and are supportable.

Given that DWARF5 isn't final yet I probably won't push this to master
yet. Except for cleanups or stuff like dwarf_default_lower_bound that
can be supported without needing the prelimenary DWARF5 additions. We
could do a release next month/December. And add the new DWARF5 stuff
after that release.

Cheers,

Mark