dwarflint status

Hi,

I've just merged in a branch that I've been working on last week.
dwarf_version table now knows about form and attribute classes, widths
and storage classes (value/block/string).  More can come in future.

The consequence being that the switches that were testing for
DW_FORM_this and DW_AT_that are now expressed in terms of these classes,
which will hopefully make future expansions and general maintenance
easier.  All features of forms and attributes are now defined in one
place, the code just follows suit.

Support for further DWARF standards and the GNU extension should be
quite clean under this setup.  (The MIPS extension is already there,
though only DW_AT_MIPS_linkage_name can be considered tested in any
way.)  Some compiler quirks (known-broken characteristics) might boil
down to defining given quirk as a separate extension to the DWARF standard.

DW_OP_ is not yet part of these tables.

PM