Re: elfutils/libdw ARM compilation (native and cross compile)

Hi -

> I am trying to compile libdw for ARM, both natively and on x86_64. I
> am getting build errors, it seems that the build is always targeted to
> x86_64. [...]

> *** missing i386_dis.h; configure with --enable-maintainer-mode
> *** missing x86_64_dis.h; configure with --enable-maintainer-mode

I see why it mislead you; but elfutils normally builds every arch
backends, not just the native arch.  Please follow the program's
advice and configure with --enable-maintainer-mode, or perhaps use a
released elfutils tarball (which has these various generated files
included).

- FchE