Re: readelf: Displaying "raw" .debug_aranges

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 03:20:51PM +0100, Petr Machata wrote:
> Elfutils already implements some byte-reading in cases where our Dwarf
> interfaces are too high-level, so this is in line with that.
>
> BTW, dwarflint already contains much of this low-level stuff, and if we
> ever revive it, there might be an opportunity for sharing some of that
> code.

Yes, that was my thinking too. I am mostly using eu-readelf as an way
to see the raw-DWARF without interpreting its meaning. The only difference
with a low-level structural DWARF-lint tool would be that I think readelf
can be a little linient and doesn't have to warn or error out on suspicious
looking DWARF.

Cheers,

Mark