Re: 2009-09-29 Status

30.09.2009 12:42, Petr Machata wrote:
> 30.09.2009 09:31, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> The dwarfcmp-test (i.e. dwarf_output) cases are still crashing
>> but I'm not going to touch that in hopes I can just replace that mess soon
>> enough with the new code I've been working on.

These bugs are still present, and dwarf branch hasn't changed since
then.  What's the status of this?  After I get through my RHEL packaging
work, I'll want to work on writer some more.  I wonder how to proceed at
this point--is your code in a state that I could work on finishing it?
Or should I work on fixing dwarf branch instead?

PM