Re: Add support for call_site and entry_value to dwarf.h and readelf

Please beat your MUA with a stick until it stops using base64 encoding for
a text/plain patch file.  Or, just don't use attachments (and find that
stick if it encodes the whole message).

> This adds support for the new GNU dwarf extensions call_site
> tags and attributes, and entry_value operator. It adds the new
> constants to dwarf.h and makes readelf print them out. I haven't
> yet thought about how to extend dwarf_getlocation for it.

That's a fine start.  I think we'll have to add a special-purpose
accessor for it, similar to what we have for DW_OP_implicit_value.
Perhaps we can imagine that there might be another op in the future that
encapsulates an expression and give it a less-specific name.

Or we might even replace dwarf_getlocation_implicit_value with something
entirely general to all these cases, where it yields a Dwarf_Attribute
that can be passed to formblock, getlocation, etc.  But I'm not sure off
hand that's really doable.  If it is, it seems ideal off hand.

> After I push this to master I would like to merge master to
> the dwarf branch again so known-dwarf.h picks it up and
> dwarflint can start recognizing them.

Sounds good.

> Comments?
> +	case DW_OP_GNU_entry_value:
> +	  /* Size plus expression block */

Add a trailing ". " (two spaces before */) here.

Thanks,
Roland