Re: elfutils / man pages

> I'll try to get together a manual page per week on the user-oriented
> tools, and see where that goes... I'm not a big fan of over-planning. ;)

Cool!

I just noticed we have the doc/ directory with doc/elfutils.sgml.  The
content in there is ancient and not real useful (I wouldn't much try to
save it).  But it does maybe give an indicator of what Uli's preference for
documentation source format might be.

So maybe what you should be writing is docbook(?) sgml that can generate
man page format.  That might be what everybody does now, I'm out of touch.
(I just see that docbook2man exists.)

Thanks,
Roland