Using libdw to get symbol names inside signal handler

Hello.

I would like to user libunwind and libdw to get backtrace and symbol names
for backtrace from inside SIGSEGV signal handler.

I understand that libdw does not have documentation at all, so I am looking
for help here.

Is it good decision to use libunwind and libdw for getting backtrace from
inside signal handler?
Is libdw async signal safe?
Can you give me an example, please?

Thanks!