Re: [API RFC] unwinder

Jan,
thank you for your work! Not having to use libunwind will make our
(ABRT) lives easier.

The API seems to expose all the information we need (though I can
imagine the ability to access all the registers could be useful in the
future). We would like to access all threads so having explicit handle
for each one appears to be more natural - but that's not really
important.

Thanks,
Martin Milata