0.148 status

Since last week I've mostly worked on other branches that won't be on the
trunk very soon.  But there was a little bit of change on the trunk.

I've tested the new DWARF4 support some, at least the readelf parts.  The
.debug_line and .debug_frame v4 formats are not generated by anything, but
I don't think there are any regressions there anyway.  For .debug_types and
v4 CUs, I did a trunk gcc bootstrap with -gdwarf-4 and shoved it all
through readelf.  I fixed some nits along the way, but it all looks OK.

Mark and I talked about dwarf_cfi_validate_fde some more.  There is no
imminent plan for anything to actually use it.  Since it's somewhat
questionable that it's really a useful interface to have, I decided to just
back it out for now.

Mark reported testing the current code with systemtap and did not see any
problems.  I've just done test rpm builds and not seen any problems.
(Actually, I'm still waiting for ppc and s390 builds to get scheduled.
If I commit some more build nits tonight, that'll be why.)

So things look well set for 0.148.  I'm expecting Ulrich to cut the release
over this weekend, or Monday at the latest.  I'll push it to Fedora 12 and
13 updates-testing immediately thereafter.

Ulrich, if you have any actual changes at all to merge, please give me a
chance to test them after pushing them and before cutting the release,
preferably before Monday.

Thanks,
Roland