Re: eu-unstrip -n fails to process a coredump

> The problem seems to be that l_name, l_ld and l_addr loaded from the
> dump in report_r_debug all end up being zero.

Ok.  I made it check for 0 and just ignore such entries.

> With l_ld of 0 we find nothing, dwfl_addrsegment returns -1, and
> report_r_debug then returns with an error.  The comment ("_If_
> content-sniffing") makes me think that not finding a module is not fact
> the end of the world.  So report_r_debug should tolerate it, and only
> bail out, when dwfl_addrsegment really ended with an error.

It is true that this is a non-fatal situation.  The raw ELF header sniffing
finds all the modules it can.  Looking at link_map just gives them better
names and the proper ordering.

The only failure dwfl_addrsegment can really have is being out of memory,
which is probably not even possible here in practice (reify_segments will
have been done already because of some other lookup).  So I've made it just
ignore failures there.

Thanks,
Roland