Re: dwarflint merged, wiki updated

Great!  I haven't read through all the text in detail yet, but
that's exactly the sort of stuff I was hoping to see on the wiki.

For the future, I think it would be good to mark the TODO items as to
whether or not they reduce "false positives", and among those that do,
whether for current tools (i.e. F14/gcc-4.5), or only for old compiler
"quirks" matches.  IOW, segregate the work ahead as to what you need to do
before it's worthwhile to do a mass test on an F14ish archive, what you'd
need to do before a mass test on the complete available Fedora/RHEL
archives (several generations of older, stupider and buggier compilers),
and what is purely wishlist items for better tests or other improvements.

Thanks,
Roland