Re: dwarlint: check_range_out_of_scope only check location of pc_contained_dies

> I was seeing lots of warnings from dwarflint saying a location attribute
> was outside containing scope. This was for things like the
> DW_AT_location of a DW_TAG_formal_parameter. I think these shouldn't be
> checked.

Why not?  If the location is a locexpr, i.e. pseudo range [0,-1) then it
shouldn't complain, sure.  But if it's a location list and the list has
entries outside the scope of the function, that sure seems suspect to me.
Perhaps you can cite an example of a valid case getting a warning.

Thanks,
Roland