Re: elfutils status 2009-29-6

Roland McGrath wrote:
> My new plan is to post this by midnight Sunday my time, which is 9am
> Monday CET.  (That means I'll post on Friday if I'm not expecting to
> do any work on the weekend.)  This should let Petr see what my state
> is from the previous week/weekend as soon as he starts on Monday.
> I'd then like Petr to post by 9am Monday my time, which is 6pm CET.
> This should let me see as soon as I start on Monday what Petr's
> state is and what plans for the week he formed after seeing my report.

That works for me.

Apart from some inevitable unexpected fluff, I will spend this week
fully on dwarf output.  I don't see any isolated task that I could work
on that doesn't collide with your work, so I'll try to figure out your
unfinished writer and start adding code there.  Perhaps we'll manage not
to step on each others toes.

PM