Sharing one ebl between all dwfl modules?

Hi,

I was looking at memory use of going through all kernel modules with
libdwfl in systemtap. My local kernel install has almost 2000 modules.
We can probably do some stuff in systemtap, but I happened to see that
each Dwfl_Module keeps a reference to the ebl for the module elf machine
type.

Couldn't these ebls be shared in the Dwfl for the Dwfl_Modules? So only
the first Dwfl_Module that needs it, calls __libdwfl_module_getebl(),
has to call ebl_openbackend() and then store it in the Dwfl structure?

Could different Dwfl_Modules from the same Dwfl have different elf
machine types? Or does an ebl keep state that cannot be shared?

Cheers,

Mark