Re: Latest version of dwarflint?

Hi Djordje,

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 03:36:14PM +0200, Djordje Todorovic wrote:
> Please find attached compressed folder with dwarflint patches. I’m sending it in this way because I think changes are not that a small to be sent in a mail body or with git mail.

Thanks. It looks like the mailinglist didn't like the big zip file.
So for now I have put it here:
https://gnu.wildebeest.org/~mark/dwarflint_patches.zip

> All of the patches can be applied on to elfutils-0.170 release. I have run
> dwarflint test suites and all of the tests are PASS at this point.

I haven't gotten them all applied yet.
I am adjusting the Makefile.in changes to the Makefile.am files,
so we don't have generated files in git. And since I am on RHEL7
with an older g++ I had to add some autoconf magic to get C++11 support:
https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf-archive/ax_cxx_compile_stdcxx.html

As soon as I have it cleaned up to build I'll add the patches to a
new dwarflint branch.