This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ARM architecture HAL fix
- From: Jim Seymour <jim at cipher dot com>
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:17:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: ARM architecture HAL fix
- References: <email@example.com>
Nick Garnett wrote:
> This fixes a very old bug in the ARM architecture HAL.
> [... replace "bls" with "blt" in bss zero loop ...]
Won't this fail if the memory is located above 0x80000000?
I don't know how common this is, but I'm sure there's an implementation
out there *somewhere*...
Jim Seymour, Cipher Systems, Inc., 503-617-7447, http://www.cipher.com