Bugzilla is down

Hi all

I have had to pull down bugzilla today unfortunately as BOTH our RAID
drives have started failing.  I have already replaced one of the drives,
but "£$%^ Linux RAID1 will not resync from a disk which has read
errors.  It simply aborts and restarts - rinse, repeat, ....

We can recover, but it is a bit of a nasty process involving shrinking
filesystems and RAID drives to below the errors so the resync can
succeed.  I will be going down to Telehouse again tonight to install the
second new hard drive, assuming the resizing etc go OK.

We can come back up as soon as the resize is complete, but I have to
move stuff around for this to happen.  I'll keep you posted.  Apologies
for the inconvenience.

-- Alex