This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Setting execute permission on SSI files
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:40:30 +0000
- Subject: Setting execute permission on SSI files
I added a couple of boards to the eCos board database but didn't set
execute permissions on the .html files before I added them. Apache will
therefore not process these files as SSI files.
I can find no way to change the execute permissions on a file from a CVS
client once it has been added to the repository. Removing and adding
again with the correct permissions does not help. Can you set the
executable bits on the following files manually for me please?