This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
USB on Redboot iMX27 PDK
- From: "Breviario Marco" <marco dot breviario at eletechsrl dot it>
- To: <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:26:26 +0100
- Subject: USB on Redboot iMX27 PDK
- Reply-to: <marco dot breviario at eletechsrl dot it>
I am using Redboot on imx27 PDK board.
I need to interface the bootloader with a mass storage device through USB
interface in order to download a new kenernl and rootfs in Flash.
A supoort to usb and mass-storage is available in the package provided by
freescale? If yes how can I access to the pen-drive via bootloader?
Thanks for your help