Possible error in IDE code.....

In adding IDE support to my application, the software was not able to read the MBR properly. It would read one byte and the rest of the buffer would be zeroes.

I tracked the problem to file - ide_disk.c, version 1.3, function - ide_read_sector. One of the parameters passed in is len. It unclear whether this is the buffer length or number of sectors to be read. However, a value of 1 is passed in for the length and only one byte is read.

Correcting the problem is not a big deal but I would like to know whether you meant for the length to be sector count or byte count.

Thanks for the great work you have done.

Sincerely,
Don Walton