Re: eCos for AVR32

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:00:26PM +0000, david.barrass@geo-track.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently playing with a development kit for the Atmel AVR32
> processor which is running Linux. I was wondering if you know whether
> anyone is working on a port of eCos to this architecture.

Not that i know of. It might be worth asking on the ecos-discuss
mailing list.

> If not, I
> would be interested in doing the port. Where do the porting/CVS useage
> guidelines live?

There is a HAL porting guide as part of the main reference manual:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/hal-porting-guide.html

And there is information about anoncvs access at:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

        Andrew