Re: Deprecating eCos 2.0

My access to email has been a bit spotty, so sorry about taking so
long to reply. Im back home now, but life is still a bit chaotic.

It seems like we are staying with a version number. O.K.

Then i suggest we modify the Download and Install page. Add some text
about what the release snapshot is and is not and what the anonycvs is
and is not. Also, make sure the date for the release snapshot is
clearly stated.

This would make it clearer when somebody is doing there first download
as to what they are getting and should hopefully reduce some of our
problems with historical code.

         Andrew