eCos port to ColdFire

Dear eCos maintainers,

on November 18 2005 I posted to the ecos-patches mailing list a
thorough rewrite of the eCos port to the ColdFire architecture.
This required me months of hard work, but I wanted to fix the ColdFire
port available in the current eCos distribution, which is widely known to
be broken.
I sent you also the copyright assignment that now you should have received.
I know that you reserve the right to refuse any source code additions.
What really disconcerts me is that I didn't receive the minimum
feedback from you, neither on the eCos mailing lists nor in private email,
about what I think is a major improvement to the operating system.
Has this to do with the fact that eCosCentric also sells a port of eCos to
the ColdFire?
I'm looking forward to receive an answer from you.

Best regards.

Enrico Piria