eCos support on MCF5282 EVB

Hello,

I am interested in eCos, having just come across it for the first time
this week.

I see that there is a partially working implementation on the MCF5272.
Is this port being worked on by the original contributor?

I have the opportunity (and interest!) to implement eCos on the MCF5282
EVB , since I am using the 5282 at work and have a spare EVB. Perhaps
you could let me know if this would be useful, and not cross-over with
work already being done.

Regards,

Mike.

Disclaimer:
This message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. It may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it to sender as soon as possible and be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is prohibited. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by the company.