This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FAQ query: RedBoot User's Guide weblink broken
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: "Ison, Graham " <Graham dot Ison at thalesgroup dot com>
- Cc: "'ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org'" <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:08:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: FAQ query: RedBoot User's Guide weblink broken
- References: <51BF576D5A02CC4CB2591F50994FD766AFC10B@nts013.uk.trt.thales>
On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 08:53:51AM +0100, Ison, Graham wrote:
> I'm sorry if you are not the right people to deal with this, but there is a
> problem with the RedBoot information on the ECOS web site. On the RedBoot
> home page, the link to the RedBoot User's Guide is broken:
> The RedBoot User's Guide </ecos/docs-latest/ref/redboot.html> is available
> on-line. Installation instructions for each board are provided in the User's
> I can't find any other working links to the RedBoot User's Guide. Can you
> help get access to it?
Redboot is just part of eCos. Access it via the eCos web site.
http://ecos.sourceware.org, Then "Documentation", "latest
Documentation", "Redboot user guide".