This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [Bug 1000096] new AT91 platform: JTST
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: Andrea Michelotti <amichelotti at atmel dot com>,ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:43:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug 1000096] new AT91 platform: JTST
- References: <20040917115657.246B365C110@smtp.ecoscentric.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040917180643.GB26968@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
We would also need to look at the copyright assignment. Is it specifc
to you, Atmel Italy, or Atmel world wide?
Out of interest, virtually all copyright assignments we do are with
individuals, not companies as a whole.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine