This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: jtst ecos porting
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:36:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: jtst ecos porting
- References: <email@example.com>
Out of interest, I'm on a critical path right now, and won't be able to do
this contrib (even though I want to). Actually I feel I've been on a
critical path for the last few months...
Andrea Michelotti wrote:
I re-posted jtst ecos porting patch to you, I aligned it with the current
status of cvs.
But it's becoming difficult to follow ATMEL sites and some customer that ask
updated version of eCos with the jtst port.
I know you are very very busy; I would like only to know (to do my
schedules) when do you think this port could be integrated into CVS.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine