This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: jtst ecos porting
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Andrea Michelotti <amichelotti at atmelroma dot it>
- Cc: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at ecoscentric dot com>, ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:51:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: jtst ecos porting
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 12:42:41PM +0200, Andrea Michelotti wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
> I re-posted jtst ecos porting patch to you, I aligned it with the current
> status of cvs.
> But it's becoming difficult to follow ATMEL sites and some customer that ask
> updated version of eCos with the jtst port.
> I know you are very very busy; I would like only to know (to do my
> schedules) when do you think this port could be integrated into CVS.
How does this port stand in terms of copyright transfer? You or Atmel
are not apper on our list of people with copyright agreements.
Please could you take a look at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html