RE: Assignment query

Hi Andrew,

After some negotiation and emails it seems that the management is ok with me
putting my flash driver code in open source. I talked to my manager and he
said the email from them saying "Go Ahead With This" (Attached) will
suffice. Do I still need to get more stuff from them.

Also I was thinking if I rewrite the drivers at home from scratch, can I put
them in open source. Is there a standard letter I can send the management
saying I am working from home on something similar and if they are OK with
that.

-vivek

Confidentiality note: This email and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.