Re: lwip license p.s.

> Hmmm, I've just had a look myself at
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/lwip/lwip/src/netif/ppp/ I
> can't see any file with an advertising clause. Andrew, what files were
> you thinking of when you said about the advertising clause before?

this is in ppp/vj.c
But I'm not sure that it's the advertising clause or not.

also in ppp/auth there's similar text for CMU and ANU

BTW I think Andrew is on vacation for 3 weeks so might be offline.

/*
 * Routines to compress and uncompess tcp packets (for transmission
 * over low speed serial lines.
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1989 Regents of the University of California.
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
 * provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
 * duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
 * advertising materials, and other materials related to such

 * distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
 * by the University of California, Berkeley.  The name of the
 * University may not be used to endorse or promote products derived
 * from this software without specific prior written permission.
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
 * IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 *