Re: Temporary ecoscentric assignments

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
As discussed, I've finally gotten round to writing up some stuff about what we agreed about the temporary arrangement to assign to eCosCentric.

The main new page is at:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecoscentric-assignment.html

This page has been updated after comments, and in place of the link to /ml/ecos-discuss, will contain a link to the promise in the mail archive, rather than here. The text of that promise to be e-mailed is the same as what that page used to say.

I'd like some explicit confirmation from non-eCosCentric folks before going ahead :-).

Alex will be sending his mail to ecos-discuss as soon as we're sure you all are happy. Hmm... it should probably go to ecos-announce too.

Jifl