On Hynix HMS30C7202 Ports ..

Hi there,
We have worked on a port to Hynix HMS30C7202 (ARM720T core) and
Development board.
This work was based on the contract between us and Hynix.
Redboot, Serial device driver(Built-in) , Flash (Intel strataFlash),
Ethernet(CS8900), WallClock(Built-in)
Device drivers are ported and work very well.
So, we want this port to be included in CVS source tree.

What is required for that ?

A few months before, I’ve seen the guide lines for posting the ports,
but now I can not find the information from eCos web-sites.
So give me a information on that requirements.
Then I will make the document, and coordinate the source codes in
accordance with the guide.

Reply soon plz..
Thanks in advance..
Bye !!!

  MyoungKi, Son

 @phone, Inc.

  PCS)   +82 - 19 - 373 - 2817
  Tel )    +82 - 31 - 788 - 7475
  Fax)    +82 - 31 - 788 - 7476
  E-mail : hellosmk@bluewide.com
  Web   : http://www.bluewide.com

  Bluetooth, Wireless system, Remote surveillance system,  Embedded
Solution
-