Bugzilla Database Move

Hiya

I have just moved the eCos bugs database from fluffy to norbert. While DNS updates propogate, people with old DNS records to bugs.ecos.sourceware.org and bugzilla.ecoscentric.com that end up at fluffy will be redirected www.ecoscentric.com/bugzilla.

People with current DNS records will notice only a substantial increase in reliability and speed.

FYI, norbert is our new rack server located very securely in Telehouse docklands, London, with reliable redundant high speed bandwidth, power supply etc etc etc. Telehouse docklands is a colo that is home to servers such as the BBC.

-- Alex