Regarding applications and development tools

Hi All,

We are in the process of analysis of different
embedded operating systems for mobile devices like
smartphones. We need valuable information regarding
the different development tools and end user
applications available  with eCos Operating system.
Can you please send this information or suggest some
URLs where we can find this information?

Thank You.
Dion Nash.