Re: Release_2003_06_03 tag

Gary Thomas wrote:
On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 12:14, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

I just happened to notice a tag has appeared in the repository, Release_2003_06_03. That's not a big deal although I know no-one generally makes a public tag except for releases.

The odd thing is that looking at the repository, the files tagged were last touched by user "anoncvs". That's very odd as that user shouldn't be allowed to make tags!

So if someone knows where this tag came from, let me know. It doesn't need to be deleted - I just want to check there hasn't been something go wrong somewhere, especially if it means anoncvs users can change things!

Did you ever learn anything about this? I know that I didn't do it :-)

Sort of: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/overseers/2003-q2/msg00243.html

and I've made a corrected version of the change there to CVSROOT/taginfo so it can't affect us again.

I'm actually not _that_ bothered if people wanted to make the odd tag, but deleting/moving tags is right out.

Jifl